At present approximately 20 seats in MBBS and 1-3 seats in BDS (subject to allotment by Min of Health) as Government of India nominee are available through KSB for widows and wards of categories of Defence personnel in the following order of priority:
- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel killed in action.
- Wards of disabled in action and boarded out from service.
- Widows/Wards of Defence personnel who died while in service with death attributable to military service.
- Wards of disabled in service and boarded out with disability attributable to military service.
- Wards of Ex-Servicemen and serving personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards:-
- Param Vir Chakra
- Ashok Chakra
- Sarvottam Yudh Seva Medal
- Maha Vir Chakra
- Kirti Chakra
- Uttam Yudh Seva Medal
- Vir Chakra
- Shaurya Chakra
- Yudh Seva Medal
- Sena, Nau Sena, Vayu Sena Medal
- Wards of Ex-Servicemen
- Wards of Serving Personnel
View Documentto download the Instructions (Applications to be submitted within 21 days of declaration of NEET Results) (Size: 31KB, Format: PDF, Language: English)
View DocumentClick hereLink Iconto download the Application form and Eligibility Certificate (Size: 24KB, Format: PDF, Language: English)
View Documentto view MoD letter regarding revision of categories for MBBS/BDS for academic session 2017-18 (Size: 670KB, Format: PDF, Language: English)